"Teach Me How To Brushy" - Encourages Your Kid To Have Healthy Gums & Teeth

Image-michal marcol
"You don't have to brush all your teeth except the ones you want to keep."

Today, I am posting this information for all the parents to support and boost the oral health of their children. The "Oregon Dental Association" has recently released a video, "Teach Me How To Brushy," that has gone viral. It is indeed encouraging for the kids and teens to have fun while brushing and flossing their teeth thereby promoting better oral health. I find the new video, one of the fervent and an interactive step that can meliorate dental hygiene with alacrity among the kids. 

In the United States, millions of children have dental cavities or tooth decay. Therefore, the parents, adults and teens should make regular visits to their local dentists or hygienists. Parents must also educate themselves to understand the significance of maintaining a proper oral hygiene and hence enhance their oral health. This newly released video can be used as a tool to mollify the kids to allow them to procure an optimistic dental experience and thus alleviate them from having an anxious one.  

89studio
All of us must follow an active oral health regimen because regular brushing and flossing are vital elements for having a healthy mouth. This music video can help the parents to inculcate a non monotonic attitude among the kids in relation to daily tooth brushing and flossing.

I feel that the Oregon Dental Association has attempted to cultivate one of the creative modus operandi to reflect the pertinency of dental hygiene among all of us. The words of this new hip-hop song are as follows;

"Hey Hey - Teach me how to brushy - Hey
They be like mouth
Can you teach me how to brushy? - Ah huh
You know why? - Why?
Because all my teeth love me - Ok
All I need is a brush in good condition,
and for you, you, you use toothpaste and brushy - Yeah
Put your arms out front brush it up and down.
Germs be leaving when they see you on that brushy right.
Ain’t no plaque and tartar living my mouth tonight.
You got to brush it right until the morning light - Ok
Pull out the string and it’s time to get your flossy on.
Get out the food, make your gums grow up nice and strong.
I floss in public and people sometimes stare at me.
But you just do you - Oh what,
and I am a floss like me - Ya
I brush and floss every night baby if you please.
So I grow up healthy, no sign of gum disease.
Teach me how to brushy, Teach me Teach me how to brushy.
Teach me how to brushy, Teach me Teach me how to brushy.
All my teeth love me, all my, all my teeth love me.
All my teeth love me, all because I do the brushy.
Oral health, twenty-twelve. That’s how we do.
Teach me how to brushy, Teach me Teach me how to brushy.
Teach me how to brushy, Teach me Teach me how to brushy.
All my teeth love me, all my, all my teeth love me".



Kids have danced cutely in a sublime manner on the groovy brushing tunes. Let all the kids have a long lasting resplendent smile and fun while watching this minty fresh hip-hop song below.

Rapper: Young Fiyah.
Produced By: Grady Britton.
Promoted By: Oregon Dental Association

"Even pearls are dark before the whiteness of his teeth. ~ William R. Alger."