When "iPad" Turns Into A Poet


                    david castillo dominici 

I get on with life as the iPad.

I adore my 'Retina display,'
I adore my musical date with 'iTunes,'
I like to lean back and play with 'Kids'
But, when I am left alone,
My mind turns straight to 'Apple.'

I adore using 'Apps,'
I adore using 'FaceTime' and 'Siri,'
I like to wink my 'iSight,'
But, when I need an update,
My mind turns straight to 'Apple.'

I adore photos anytime,
I adore music as my pastime,
I like to contemplate 'iCloud.'
But, when I start to daydream,
My mind turns straight to 'Apple.'

I am neither fond of 'Samsung' nor 'Google,'
I avoid 'Android and Flash,'
I deeply miss 'Steve Jobs,'
But then, I just think back to 'Apple,'
And I am happy once again.

                                                      
                                               (Composed By iTecdent)